I finished the skirt yesterday!
I was a relatively easy skirt to sew, but I did encounter a small challenge when I made the elastic waist. At first it was a challenge to get the elastic band through the very long casing, but I taped it to a long plastic stick and guided it through.
Then, unfortunately, one end of one of the elastic bands got loose after I had sewn them in place, so I had to cut open some of what I had just sewn and then try to get a hold of the loose end inside the casing.
After that I just had to attach the last pocket and then the skirt was finished!
Here I am wearing it – not the best photo, but you get the idea. I love the pockets. 🙂
Here is a close up of the waist and pocket details…