I have finished my 3rd learning-how-to-sew project, and I am happy with the result!
Last time I wrote about the apron project I had already sewn the ties, but still needed to turn them right side out and attach them to the apron.
I struggled a bit turning the first one right side out, but figured out how to to it easy with the second one…
Then I pressed the ties and slip-stitched the ends shut. I am amazed… slip-stitching is like performing magic – you don’t see the stitches even though you are sewing from the outside!
Attaching the ties was actually more difficult than I had expected. The box stitches was very difficult to make look nice, and this was my first try at doing it, so I guess I shouldn’t have expected too much, but I had hoped for a nicer box.
But I can’t complain about the overall finished result….
Tadaaa…….! A finished apron = yet another finished project. 🙂
Next project is a bag, and I am really looking forward to the challenge.