The scarf that I am making has finally taking the shape of a scarf. Now all I need to do is put the finishing touch ob it: the embellishing, which is a leafy pattern on each end.
I didn’t have any major problems while sewing this time, but I do think my sewing could be a bit neater – I’m sure that part will come in time. Practice makes perfect, as they say.
Here’s how it looked before turning it right-side out:
And a close-up…
Here I had turned it – notice the gap in the middle that I had to slip-stitch closed.
Me slip-stitching it closed:
Here is the pressed and almost finished scarf:
Now I just have to figure out if I can transfer the leafy pattern without dressmakers carbon-copy paper. Otherwise I will have to go buy some before I can continue.